Commercial Property Solicitor - 2 years + PQE
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for a motivated and skilled Commercial Property Solicitor with 2-3 years of relevant experience to join our team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in assisting our clients with a wide range of commercial property matters. This position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and the chance to work in a collaborative and challenging environment. Location of the role can be flexible.
This will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Manage a diverse caseload of commercial property matters, including sales, purchases, leases and development.
- Provide expert legal advice and guidance to clients on complex commercial property transactions, ensuring their interests are protected.
- Conduct thorough due diligence and effectively negotiate contracts and agreements on behalf of clients.
- Draft and review legal documents, including leases, licenses, and property-related contracts.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external parties, such as property developers, investors, and lenders, to facilitate seamless transactions.
- Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive with a background in commercial property law.
- Proven experience (2 years PQE+) handling a wide range of commercial property transactions, from start to finish.
- Sound knowledge of property law, including landlord and tenant matters, property finance, and real estate development.
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, and communication skills.
- 25 days Holiday
- 3 Days Christmas / New Year Leave
- Private Medical Cover
- Cash Plan
- DIS & Pension
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you think you are suitable to our HR Manager, Pauline Smith.
What our People Say
' From day one I felt part of the Downs team. Not only was I made to feel very welcome, the support I have received from all levels has been second to none. The partners are accessible and open which encourages proactivity and good working relationships' .
'I been given the opportunity to develop my career and they encourage me taking the initiative. The role is very hands on learning which has given me exposure to an interesting and varied workload'.