- The administration and development of our PMS (Practice Management System).
- Training users on business processes within the PMS, including the creation of video and text-based content.
- Database cleansing tasks including report generation and information gathering from staff members.
- Providing general IT support to our user base, offering them guidance in the use of our operating systems and associated software.
- Journeying to local branch offices to support software and deliver training once per week or when required.
- First point of contact for users that require support with the PMS and other issues.
- All administrative tasks around the services and data that our PMS contains.
- Ticketing support requests and maintaining an up-to-date history of actions performed.
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues including but not limited to the following software:
- Microsoft Windows 10 and above
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and above
- Citrix XenApp 7 and above
- Microsoft Office 2016 / 365 including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Legal Forms generator packages
- Practice Management System
- General training and induction training for new staff members
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues including but not limited to the following hardware:
- User laptops
- Networking equipment
- Mobile devices/Telephones
- User Peripherals
- Printers and Photocopiers
- Some Visual Basic skills in any of the available platforms such VBA, VBS, VB.Net.
- Some SQL server query skills in terms of basic commands such as SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE.
- A flair for problem solving and troubleshooting.
- High knowledge of Microsoft operating system including Server and Office packages.
- Good, clear communication skills both verbal and written as your will presenting training and recording videos.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work in a team or independently.
- UK driving license and a vehicle capable of transporting small amounts of IT equipment.
- Previous experience in an IT support role.