Discover the truth about Emotion. Emotional Intelligence – what is it and how can it help your business
Humans need emotional connections. There is, without a doubt, a correlation between emotional connections, employee engagement and engagement with profitability.
In the next Employment Bitesize webinar series we will take a look at what emotional intelligence is and how you can develop your skills in emotional intelligence in the workplace with customers and employees.
During this interactive webinar you’ll find out more about:
- Emotions and ways to manage them
- The amygdala and how they influence all of our relationships
- A tool called D.I.S.C which will help strengthen communication and improve outcomes in your business
- Active listening, its importance and how to do it
- The three levels of empathy and their relevance to your customer experience
- Your breath and how it can reduce stress
- A dozen ways to further develop your skills in emotional intelligence
Date: Wednesday 3 February 2021
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am
Where: Webinar (Zoom)
We very much hope that you (and any other colleagues who may be interested) will be able to join us.
We are delighted to be joined by an Emotional Intelligence expert and Remote Working expert as our guest speakers.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
To book your place on this FREE webinar. Please RSVP to Claire Peers e: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have registered your booking details on how to join the webinar will be sent out.
3 February 2021
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM