Landlord and Tenant
We specialise in disputes between both residential landlords and tenants.
If you are a private individual in rented accommodation and you have an issue with your landlord, we can help you with the following:
- Claims for disrepair to the property
- Protection of tenancy deposits
- Defending possession claims
- Harassment by landlords
- Unlawful evictions
- Management of service charges
- Service charge disputes
- Leasehold enfranchisements and lease extensions
We also act for individual landlords who let properties on residential tenancies and leases with regard to:
- Recovery of rent arrears or service charges
- Enforcement of lease terms
Our team have experience in advising and litigating within the First Tier Tribunal, County Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court on a range of property matters.