Domestic abuse

Our experienced Family Law Team can offer practical and legal assistance if you are trapped in a violent or abusive relationship, including applying to the Court for a non-molestation order (commonly known as an injunction) and an occupation order to regulate who lives in the home.

At Downs we understand it can often be hard to take the first step to change your situation. If you are suffering from domestic abuse and need some advice and information regarding your choices, contact our sympathetic and helpful Family Law solicitors who can provide you with quality legal advice and the confidence to achieve the best possible outcome.

Our Team