Residential Property & Conveyancing
We are here to help you make a house into a home
At Downs, our residential conveyancing lawyers know the difference between a house and a home. We don’t just deal in bricks and mortar, we deal with something much more important: your home. So whether you are selling or buying, renting out your property or renting a property yourself - or simply remortgaging - we can help you get your house in order.
Whatever your property transaction, our friendly conveyancing solicitors will be with you at every step of the way: from putting in an offer to the handing over of keys. Placing you at the heart of what we do is why we have won numerous national awards for customer service and excellence in residential conveyancing.
We believe in giving you a consistently exceptional service. We know how stressful moving or dealing with property matters can be. For this reason, for all of our clients our friendly conveyancing solicitors commit to:
- explaining the conveyancing process and residential conveyancing law clearly
- being upfront about costs
- giving regular updates on progress, and
- above all, treating our clients as we would like to be treated ourselves: fairly, politely and professionally
In addition to house conveyancing, our experienced conveyancing solicitors can help you in many other residential property matters, including:
- agricultural and landed estates
- easements and other rights
- mortgages and
- transfers of equity
Our residential conveyancing solicitors are accredited under the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
- Conveyancing (Residential) Pricing – Residential Conveyancing