We are here to help protect you and your family
At Downs, we know that planning for the future is the key to looking after you and your family, whatever your age. We know how important it is to protect your home, your health and your belongings. So at every stage of life, you can rely on our trusted private client solicitors to give you the straightforward and sympathetic advice you need, whether it be sorting out a will, dealing with a loved one’s estate, or planning for what happens if something happens to you.
As financial matters and personal relationships become ever more complex, our experienced private client solicitors in wills, probate and lifetime planning can support you in managing your wealth, inheritance and assets, from when you get your first home to dealing with a complex estate. If your loved ones matter to you, they matter to us, now and in the long term.
Our private client lawyers can offer you a range of services, including:
- Estate Planning
- Inheritance Tax
- Probate, Letters of Administration, Administration of Estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Applications for Deputyship
- Court of Protection Matters
- Making an Advance Decision ("Living Will")
- Elderly Client Services, and
- Long Term Care and Care Funding Issues