Mental health issues and disability discrimination law – what employers need to know
The impact of Covid 19 has not just been on the nation’s physical health. Mental health issues caused by the pandemic, for example where workers have spent many months working alone in isolation, have undoubtedly taken their toll.
In our next bitesize employment webinar we will be looking at employers’ legal obligations to staff who may be suffering with mental health conditions.
- is someone with a mental health issue disabled under the Equality Act?
- what must an employer do to support staff with poor mental health?
- what would an employment tribunal find to be a reasonable adjustment?
- when might a medical report be appropriate?
- potential employment claims from staff suffering with mental health conditions
Date: Wednesday 30 June 2021
Time: 9.30am – 10.30am
Where: Webinar (Zoom)
We very much hope that you (and any other colleagues who may be interested) will be able to join us.
Book your place
To book your place on this FREE webinar - RSVP. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have any further queries regarding this event please contact Claire Peers.